top of page
And heres why!
Most homeowners do NOT know:
1. How much roof life is remaining,
resulting in premature replacement.
2. Most roofs have exposed nails, nail pops, and deteriorated pipe boots.
3. Gutter debris may cause roof leaks and mold growth in exterior walls.
4. A deteriorated chimney crown and mortar may result in active leaking and framing damage.
5. Skylight glass seals must be cleaned and resealed to prevent premature leaking.
6. Roofing debris, caulking, and pipe boots are not warranted and require maintenance.
7. Roof and gutter maintenance will prolong the lifespan of your roof.
We offer FREE maintenance inspections and same-day repairs in Lynchburg and the surrounding area.
Protect the longevity of your home
Before & Afters
bottom of page